Makes 8 servings
great meal any day of the week, combine chili and pizza for a real treat
that the whole family will love.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: 20 min.
- 1 - pound ground beef
- 1 - package (1.25 ounces) McCormick®
Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 - can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes,
- 1 - can (14-1/2 ounces) pinto or
kidney beans, undrained
- 8 - large flour tortillas (burrito size)
- 2 - cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Sliced black olives and green onions
Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In large skillet on medium-high heat,
brown meat . Drain fat.
- Stir in Seasoning Mix, stewed tomatoes
and beans. Simmer 5 minutes.
- Arrange tortillas in circle on 12-inch
pizza pan, overlapping edges where needed.
- Spoon ground beef mixture onto
tortillas. Top with cheese.
- Bake 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese
- Garnish with sliced black olives and
green onion, if desired.
You can make the chili a day or two ahead of time.
Heat (on stove or in microwave) and pour into a thermos.
When you get to your picnic and tailgate party, it is nice and hot.