Makes 5 (1-cup) servings
even more color, we've added your choice of vegetables and an option of
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 20 min.
- 1 - pound ground beef
- 1 - cup chopped assorted vegetables,
such as bell pepper, carrot and onion
- 1 - can (15 ounces) kidney beans or
black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 - can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 - can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 - package McCormick® Chili Seasoning
- 1/2 - cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 - cup chopped onion
- In large skillet on medium-high heat,
cook ground beef and vegetables until meat is no longer pink, stirring
occasionally. Drain fat.
- Stir in beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce
and Seasoning Mix.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10
- Sprinkle with cheese and onion
You can make the chili a day or two ahead of time.
Heat (on stove or in microwave) and pour into a thermos.
When you get to your picnic and tailgate party, it is nice and hot.