Hearty Holiday Chili
Makes 6-8 servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 45 min.
- 2 packages Regular Flavor Pork
- 2 cans (10.75 oz. each) condensed
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) pinto beans
- 1 can (10 oz.) diced tomatoes & green
- 1 cup water or stock
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder (optional)
a large skillet, cook sausage over medium high heat, stirring
frequently until thoroughly cooked and no longer pink.
soup, pinto beans, tomatoes, water and chili powder. Bring to a
and simmer on low heat for 45 minutes.
Recipe 1 of 1