Smokey Chili with Pasta
Prep time: 10 min.
Cooking time: 15 min.
- 2 - cups (about 6 oz.) rotelle or rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 - pound ground beef
- 1 - cup chopped onion
- 2 - cans (10-3/4 oz. each) condensed tomato soup
- 2 - cans (about 15 oz. each) red kidney beans
- 2 - Tablespoons Cocoa
- 2-1/4 - teaspoons chili powder
- 3/4 - teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 - teaspoon salt
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Meanwhile, cook ground beef and onion until meat is browned and
onion is tender. If necessary, drain fat.
- Stir in soup, undrained kidney beans, cocoa, chili powder, pepper
- Heat to boiling and reduce heat.
- Stir in hot pasta and heat thoroughly.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Recipe 1 of 1