Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Bake Time: 60 min.
- 2 Tablespoons
- 4 skinless, boneless
- 2 cups seasoned bread stuffing cubes
- 4 ounces lean
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) low-fat cream of
Casserole Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 325°
F. and butter a 7x11-inch or a 9x9-inch baking pan.
1) In a medium skillet, melt
butter. Add chicken and quickly fry over medium-hot heat until
brown on all sides. Remove chicken from pan and set aside on a
plated. (Chicken does not need to be completely cooked at this
2) Add stuffing cubes the skillet.
Stir to absorb any remaining butter and juice.
3) Place three-fourth of stuffing
cubes in bottom of baking pan.
4) Layer chicken, ham, and the
cheese over stuffing.
5) Top with soup. Sprinkle with
remaining stuffing mixture.
6) Place baking pan in oven and
bake for 60 minutes.
Did You Know?
Swiss cheese or
other cheese of your choice may be exchanged for the Cheddar cheese.