Chicken Cashew Egg Noodles Casserole
Makes 6 servings:
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 30 min.
- 1 Tablespoon
- 4 bones and skinned
- 2 medium
- 1 stalk
- 1/2 pound
- 1/2 cup low-fat chicken broth
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduce-fat cream of
- 1 cup frozen green
- 1/4 teaspoon white
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 3 cups egg
- 1 cups chow mein noodles, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped
Casserole Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. and butter a 1
1/2-quart casserole dish.
1) In a large nonstick skillet, melt butter.
2) Cut chicken into bite-size pieces and cook over
medium heat until brown and thoroughly cooked.
3) Add onions and cook until clear. Add celery and
mushrooms and cook until tender.
4) Add chicken broth and stir to deglaze the pan.
5) Add soup, peas, white pepper, salt, and egg
6) Spoon into casserole. Top with chow mein noodles
7) Place casserole in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
Page 1 of 1