Golden Garden Vegetable Casserole
Make 6 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 45 min.
Preheat oven to 30-degrees F. and grease a
2-quart casserole dish.
1) In a large saucepan, blanch he vegetables in
boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes. Drain well.
2) In a large bowl, combine vegetables, Cheddar
cheese, and mozzarella cheese.
3) In a small bowl, combine eggs, milk, Italian
seasoning, parsley, salt, and pepper. Beat well.
4) Pour egg mixture into bowl with vegetables. Stir
5) Pour into casserole dish. Sprinkle with paprika.
6) Bake for 45 minutes or until knife inserted in
the middle comes out clean.
If you want, top with extra shredded
Page 1 of 1