Beef, Spinach, and Noodle Casserole
Makes 8 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 40 min.
Preheat oven to 350-degrees. Grease a
9x14-inch baking pan.
1) In a large saucepan cook noodles
in boiling water until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2) In a large skillet cook beef
until brown and fully ready.
3) Add onions and cook until clear.
Drain off any fat.
4) Stir in tomato sauce, basil,
oregano, sugar, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
5) Bring to a boil. Reduce
heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
6) In a small bowl combine sour
cream, cream cheese, and milk.
7) Beat until smooth with an
electric mixer. Set aside.
8) To assemble casserole layer half
the noodles, half the meat, half the cream cheese mixture, and all
9) Top with remaining noodles and
10) Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
11) Remove from oven and spread
with the remaining cream cheese mixture.
12) Top with cheddar cheese.
Bake uncovered for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Page 1 of 1