Beef and Tomatillo Casserole
Makes 4 Servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (16 oz.)
prepared polenta, sliced into 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 1 package (24 oz.)
fully-cooked boneless beef pot roast with gravy
- 2 cans (14-1/2 oz.)
diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup tomatillo salsa or
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- dairy sour cream
- fresh cilantro
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Place polenta rounds on
bottom of 11x7-inch baking dish. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, you want to microwave beef pot roast according to
- Remove from package, discarding gravy. Shred beef with two
forks in large bowl.
- Add tomatoes and salsa to beef.
- Spoon beef mixture evenly over polenta rounds. Sprinkle
cheese evenly over beef mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, in oven 25 to 30 minutes or until heated
- Garnish with sour cream and cilantro, as desired.
Page 1 of 1