JC's Bruschetta Chicken Bake
4 to servings
Prep Time: 10 min
Baking Time: 30 min
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz) diced
- 1 package Stove Top Stuffing
Mix for chicken made with whole wheat
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1/4 pounds skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite
- 1 tsp dried basil leaves
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
Preheat oven to 400-degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, place tomatoes with their juice.
- Add stuffing mix, 1/2 cup hot water and the garlic.
- Stir until stuffing is moist. Set aside.
- Place chicken in 13X9 baking dish & sprinkle with basil
- Top with the stuffing mix.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is completely cooked.