Anita's Ham and Artichoke Lasagna
8 to 10 servings
Prep Time: 15 min
Baking Time: 1 hr 15 min
- 1 - cup shredded carrots
- 8 - ounces sliced mushrooms
- 5 - green onions, chopped
- 2 - Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 - cup dry sherry
- 1/2 - cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 - pounds Boneless Hickory Smoked Ham
(any variety), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 - cans (14-oz.) quartered artichoke
- 1 - carton (24-oz.) small curd cottage
- 2 - eggs, beaten
- 1/2 - cup (2 oz.) fresh grated Parmesan
- 1 - teaspoon dry basil
- 8 - ounces lasagna noodles, cooked
according to package directions
- 3 - cups (12 oz.) shredded mozzarella
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease
13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Heat oil in large skillet over
medium-high heat; sauté carrots, mushrooms and onions until
- Stir in sherry; cook 2 minutes. Stir in
cream; cook 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in ham cubes and
- In medium bowl, combine cottage cheese,
eggs, Parmesan cheese and basil; mix well.
- Arrange one layer of noodles across
bottom of baking dish.
- Spread one-third ham mixture and
one-third cottage cheese mixture on top of noodles.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella.
- Repeat layers twice, ending with
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes;
uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Let stand 15 minutes before serving.