Rice Krispies Chicken Casserole
Time: 10 min
Baking Time: 30 min
- 2 - cups cooked chicken
- 1 - cup cooked rice
- 1 - teaspoon minced onion
- 1 - teaspoon salt
- 1 - can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 - cup milk
- 1 - cup diced celery
- 3/4 - cup mayonnaise
- 1 - teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 - can water chestnuts, diced
- 1/2 - stick margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 - cups Rice Krispies
- 1/2 - cup chopped pecans (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 11-inch
- In a large bowl, add chicken, rice, onion,
salt, soup, milk, celery, mayonnaise, lemon juice and water
- Pour into casserole dish.
- To make Topping, in a small bowl, add
margarine, Rice Krispies, and pecans. Mix well.
- Spread over the chicken mixture in casserole
- Bake for 30 minutes.