BarBQ Beef and Bean Casserole
4 (1-cup) servings
Prep Time: 15 min
Baking Time: 60 + 5 min
- 1/2 - pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 - cup chopped onion
- 2 - slices bacon, chopped
- 1/2 - cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 - cup ketchup
- 1 - Tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 - Tablespoon vinegar
- 1 - can (16-ounce) baked beans
- 1 - can (8-ounce) cut green beans,
- 3/4 - cup crushed corn chips
- 5 - slices (3/4-ounce) deli
American cheese, cut into small pieces
Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine ground beef, onion and
bacon in 10-inch skillet.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring
occasionally, until ground beef is browned for 5 to 8
minutes. Drain off fat.
- In an ungreased 3-quart casserole
dish, stir together ground beef mixture. brown sugar,
ketchup, mustard, vinegar, bakes beans, and greens
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until
heated through and bubbly around edge.
- Top with crushed corn chips and
cheese. Continue baking for 3 to 5 minutes or until
cheese is melted.