Baked Ziti Casserole
6 servings (1-1/4 cups each)
Prep Time: 20 min
Baking Time: 10 min
- Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 8 ounces dry ziti pasta
- 1 pound ground sirloin beef
- 1 can (26 oz each) Four Cheese Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 can (6 oz each) Tomato Paste
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (1 cup = 4 oz)
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Spray 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking
spray. Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes, or
until browned and crumbled, stirring frequently. Drain.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and tomato paste and blend well.
- Spoon 1/2 cup meat sauce into bottom of prepared baking dish.
- Top with half the pasta, half the remaining sauce, and 1/2 cup
- Repeat layers, starting with pasta and ending with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
Page 1 of 1