Spruce Knob Sausage Casserole
Time: 20 min
Baking Time: 40 min
- 1 - pound sausage
- 1 - cup onions
- 1 - cup condensed celery soup
- 2/3 - cup milk
- 3- eggs, beaten
- 1/2 - pound American cheese, shredded
- 6 - cups elbow macaroni, cooked
- 2 - cups corn flakes
- 1 - Tablespoon melted butter
Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a skillet, brown sausage and onions.
- In a saucepan, add celery soup, milk, and
- In a large pot, add cheese and macaroni and
- Place sausage and onions in a 8-inch square
- Next, add macaroni mixture.
- Pour soup mixture over meat.
- Roll corn flakes and butter around edges for
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.