Creamy Salmon Rigatoni
Prep Time: 10 min
Baking Time: 18 min
- 1/2 - cup dried bread crumbs
- 3 - Tablespoons Butter, melted
- 6 - ounces (2 1/4 cups) uncooked
dried rigatoni pasta
- 8 - ounces cooked salmon, flaked
into bite-sized pieces*
- 1 - jar (6 1/2-ounce) marinated
artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1 - jar (16-ounce) prepared Alfredo
- 1 - Tablespoon fresh dill weed**
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a small bowl, combine bread
crumbs and butter. Set aside.
Cook rigatoni according to package
directions. Drain. Place cooked rigatoni into
ungreased 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
Add all remaining ingredients; stir
to combine. Sprinkle with bread crumb mixture. Bake for 18 to 23 minutes or until
heated through and bread crumbs are golden.
*Substitute 1 (7 1/2-ounce) can
salmon, drained, flaked.
**Substitute 1 teaspoon dried dill weed.
Alan's Kitchen Tip:
- To cook fresh salmon, heat oven to
400° F. Place 8-ounce salmon fillet in small baking
dish. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 1/2
teaspoon dried dill weed. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or
until salmon flakes easily with fork. Remove from oven;
cool slightly before breaking into pieces.