Pizza Spaghetti Casserole
Prep Time: 20 min
Baking Time: 30 min
- 6 - ounces uncooked dried
spaghetti, broken in half
- 3/4 - pound lean ground beef, pork or
- 1 - medium (1/2 cup) green bell
- 1 - medium (1/2 cup) onion, chopped
- 1 - jar (26-ounce) garden-style
- 2 - ounces pepperoni slices
- 8 - ounce slice (2 cups) Deli
Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook spaghetti
according to package directions. Drain. Grease 8-inch square
- Meanwhile, cook ground beef in
10-inch skillet over medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes,
stirring occasionally, until browned. Drain off fat.
- Add green pepper and onion.
Continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables
are crisply tender.
- Stir in cooked spaghetti and pasta
sauce and mix well.
- Spoon half of spaghetti mixture
into greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Top with half of pepperoni.
- Cover with 1 cup cheese. Repeat
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until
mixture is heated through.