Jiffy Cinnamon Rolls
Makes 15 Servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 15 min.
Breakfast Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 425°
F. Grease a 11"x7" pan or
1) In a bowl, blend baking mix and milk.
2) Turn onto surface dusted with baking mix and knead
about 20 times.
3) Roll dough to 15x8-inches rectangle, 1/4" thick.
4) Spread with butter or margarine and sprinkle with
sugar and cinnamon.
5) Roll as for a jelly roll. Cut into 1" pieces.
6) Place in prepared pan. Bake 15 minutes.
7) Serve warm.
Frost with "JIFFY"
White Frosting Mix while still warm.