Get Up 'n Go Breakfast Sandwiches
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Baking Time: 20 min.
- 1 can (16.3 oz)
refrigerated buttermilk or southern style biscuits
- 8 thin slices Canadian
4 1/2 oz)
- 8 slices (1 oz each)
- 8 thin slices
1) Bake biscuits as directed on can.
Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
2) Split warm
biscuits. Fill each with 1 slice Canadian bacon and 1
slice cheese cut to fit.
3) Wrap sandwiches individually in
microwavable plastic wrap.
4) Place in large resealable freezer
plastic bag; seal bag and freeze. For best quality,
use within 3 months.
Prepare for Breakfast
1) To heat 1 frozen sandwich, loosen
2) Microwave on High 45 to 60 seconds
or until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.
3) Let stand 30 to 60 seconds to cool
slightly before serving.
4) Add tomato slice to each sandwich.
Alanís Kitchen Tips
Slices cut from a loaf box of
American cheese or deli slices that aren't
individually wrapped work best in this recipe.
It works best to microwave the
sandwiches one by one. Start with the minimum time and
check the middle of the biscuits before adding more