Ham and Swiss Brunch Bake
Prep Time 25 Minutes
Chilling Time: 1 hr.
Time: 30 to 35 min.
- 1 loaf (1 lb) French
bread, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 Tablespoons
- 8 oz thinly sliced cooked
- 8 oz thinly sliced
- 2 cups
- 1/4 cup grated
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped
- 3 tablespoons
1) In ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass
baking dish, arrange half of the bread slices, overlapping as
2) Brush bread in dish with mustard. Top
evenly with ham and Swiss cheese, overlapping as needed.
3) Top with remaining bread slices,
arranging them over first layer of bread slices to make
4) In medium bowl, beat eggs and milk with
wire whisk until well blended. Carefully pour over sandwiches.
5) Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour but
no longer than 12 hours.
6) Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix Parmesan
cheese, bread crumbs, parsley and butter. Set aside.
Preheat oven to 375° F.
7) Sprinkle crumb topping over casserole.
8) Place baking dish in oven and bake
uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes or until sandwiches are puffed
and golden brown.