Eggs & Ham Biscuits
Prep time: 30 min
- 1 - can (10.2-oz.) (5 biscuits) Refrigerated
- 6 - eggs, beaten
- 3/4 - cup (about 4 oz.) chopped cooked ham
- 2 - Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 - Tablespoons milk
- 1 - Tablespoon margarine or butter
- 2 - ounces (1/2 cup) shredded American cheese
Bake biscuits as directed on can.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine eggs, ham,
parsley and milk; mix well.
- Melt margarine in medium skillet over medium
heat. Add egg mixture and cook 6 to 10 minutes or until egg mixture is
set, stirring and turning occasionally. Stir in cheese.
- Split biscuits. Spoon egg mixture evenly onto
bottom halves of biscuits.
- Cover with top halves of biscuits.
Page 1 of 1