Easy Breakfast Biscuit Sandwich
Prep Time: 10 min.
- 2 - eggs
- 2 - Tablespoons milk
- 1/8 - teaspoon salt
- 1/8 - teaspoon pepper
- 2 - Tablespoons shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 - Microwave frozen buttermilk biscuits
(from 16-ounces bag)
- 4 - slices packaged precooked bacon, cut in
Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking
- In small bowl, mix eggs, milk, salt and
pepper and pour into pie plate.
- Microwave uncovered on High about 1 minute 30
seconds, lifting edge with spatula to let egg mixture run
underneath every 30 seconds, until set.
- Fold in half; if still wet, microwave 30
- Sprinkle with cheese and cover with plastic
- Microwave biscuits and bacon as directed.
- Split warm biscuits horizontally; place on 4
individual serving plates.
- Cut eggs into 4 wedges.
- Place eggs and bacon on bottom halves of
- Cover with top halves of biscuits.
Alanís Kitchen Tips
Page 1 of 1