Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
1) In a small bowl, place apples, sugar, and
cinnamon. Stir until mixed.
2) Place in microwave for 2 to 3 minutes or just
until apples are tender. Set aside.
3) In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder,
egg, milk, and butter. Stir until smooth.
4) Add apples to batter and stir gently.
5) Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
6) Coat pan lightly with butter-flavored cooking
7) Pour batter in hot pan to form 4-inch circles.
8) Turn when bubbles form and bottom is lightly
browned. Cook the second side until golden brown.
9) Serve with Caramel Cinnamon Syrup or dust with
Page 1 of 1