Healthy Morning French Toast
4 (2-slice) servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
- 8 - (1-inch) slices French bread
- 1/3 - cup milk \
- 1/2 - cup Egg Lovers*
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 - cup butter
- Powdered sugar (if desired)
- Maple syrup
- Combine milk, liquid egg product and
vanilla in 9-inch pie plate and mix well.
- Dip bread into milk mixture, turning
to coat both sides.
- Melt butter in 12-inch skillet or
griddle until sizzling; add bread.
- Cook over medium heat, turning once,
for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place onto serving plate. Sprinkle
with powdered sugar, if desired. Serve with maple syrup.