Prep Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 11 min
- 2 - Tablespoons butter
- 1 - teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1 - cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 - cup shredded carrot
- 2 - green onions, sliced
- 4 - eggs, beaten
- 1/4 - cup water
- 1/4 - teaspoon salt
- 1 - Tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 - ounces (1/2 cup) Hot Pepper Monterey Jack
- Sliced red chiles, if desired
- In a 10-inch skillet, melt butter until
sizzling. Add garlic, broccoli, carrot and green onions.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally,
for 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisply tender.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, water and salt
and beat with wire whisk.
- Add egg mixture to vegetable mixture in pan;
sprinkle with basil.
- Cover and continue cooking for 4 to 6 minutes
or until center is almost set.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and remove from
- Let stand for 3 to 3 minutes or until cheese is
- To serve, cut into wedges. Garnish with sliced
chiles, if desired.
1 of 1