Broccoli & Mushroom Frittata
Prep Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 13 min
- 3 - Tablespoons butter
- 1 - cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 - medium (1/2 cup) onion, chopped
- 9 - eggs
- 1/2 - medium red bell pepper, cut into 1x1/4-inch
- 1 - cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 4 - ounces (1 cup) Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- In 10-inch skillet, melt butter until sizzling.
Add mushrooms and onion.
- Cook over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes or
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until frothy. Pour
- Cook, 3 to 4 minutes, over medium heat, lifting
slightly with spatula to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath,
until eggs are almost set.
- Arrange red pepper strips and broccoli on top.
- Cover and continue cooking for 4 to 5 minutes
or until eggs are set.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cut into wedges.
1 of 1