Red Peppers, Broccoli and Cheddar Quiche
Makes 6 servings, one slice each
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 55 min
Breakfast Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 375-degrees F.
1) Place vegetables in skillet sprayed
with cooking spray; cook on medium heat 5 minutes or until vegetables
are tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; set aside.
2) In medium bowl, beat eggs,
dressing and milk with wire whisk until well blended.
3) Stir in vegetable mixture, cheese,
and red peppers; pour into pie shell.
4) Place pie shell on baking sheet.
5) Bake on baking sheet 40 to 45 minutes or until center of quiche is set and top is golden brown.
6) Let stand 10 min. before cutting
into slices to serve.
Page 1 of 1