Delicious Leek and Ham Quiche
Makes 8 servings
Prep Time: 20 min.
Total Time: 1 hr min.
- 1 - Tablespoon oil
- 3/4 - pound leeks (about 3 medium),
halved lengthwise, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices (2-1/2 cups)
- 1/2 - cup chopped Smoked Ham
- 1 - ready-to-use refrigerated pie
crust (1/2 of 15-ounces package)
- 1 - cup Shredded Swiss Cheese
- 4 - eggs
- 1-1/2 - cups half-and-half
Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In large skillet on medium heat, add
your oil and heat.
- Next, add leeks; cook and stir 8 to
10 min. or until tender. Stir in ham.
- Remove from heat; set aside.
- Prepare pie crust as directed
on package for unfilled 1-crust pie using 9-inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese evenly
onto bottom of crust.
- Top with leek mixture and remaining
- Beat eggs and half-and-half with
wire whisk until well blended; pour over ingredients in crust. Bake
35 to 40 min. or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 min. before serving.
Page 1 of 1