Makes 8 servings
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 1 hr min
- 1 - ready-to-use refrigerated pie
crust (1/2 of 15-oz. pkg.)
- 1-1/2 - cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 - package (10 ounces) frozen chopped
broccoli, thawed, drained
- 4 - eggs
- 1-1/2 - cups half-and-half
Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Prepare pie crust as directed on
package for unfilled 1-crust pie using 9-inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese evenly
onto bottom of crust. Top with broccoli and remaining cheese.
- Beat eggs and half-and-half
with wire whisk until well blended; pour over ingredients in crust.
- Bake 40 to 45 min. or until
knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 min. before serving.
Page 1 of 1