Italian Egg Scramble
Prep Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 6 min
- 8 - eggs
- 1/4 - cup milk
- 1 - Tablespoon Parmesan & Herb Seasoning
- 2 - Tablespoons butter
- 1 - teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 - cup chopped tomato
- fresh basil leaves, if desired
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, milk and
seasoning. Beat with wire whisk until well mixed
and set aside.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter until
sizzling. Add garlic.
- Cook over medium-high heat 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to medium and add eggs.
- Cook, lifting slightly with spatula to allow
uncooked portion to flow underneath, for 3 to 4
minutes or until eggs are set.
- Remove from heat. Top with 1 1/2 cups chopped
- Garnish with chopped fresh basil leaves, if
desired. Serve immediately.
Page 1 of 1