Cheesy Easy Frittata
Makes 6 servings, one slice each
Prep Time: 10 min.
Total Time: 40 min.
- 4 - eggs
- 4 - egg whites
- 2 - Tablespoon water
- 1/2 - cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1 - cup Shredded Reduced Fat
Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 2 - slices Bacon, crisply cooked,
- 1/4 - cup chopped fresh basil
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat eggs, egg whites and water in
medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Stir in tomatoes, 1/2 cup of
the cheese, the bacon and basil.
- Pour into greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 25 min. or until puffed
and golden brown.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup
- Bake an additional 5 min. or until
cheese is melted.
Page 1 of 1