Easy Oven Brunch Bake
Makes 8 servings
Prep Time: 20 min.
Total Time: 3 hr 55 min.
- 4 - eggs
- 2 - cups milk
- 1 - teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 3 - cups cubed French bread
- 1 - can (4-ounces) chopped green chilies,
- 1 - package (8-ounces) Shredded Mild
- 1 - cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 - cup chopped red peppers
- 1/2 - cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 - cup Real Bacon Bits
- 1/4 - cup chopped Ham, any variety
- Beat eggs, milk, mustard, and in
large bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Add green chilies, cheese, mushrooms,
red peppers, onions, bacon, and ham. Stir gently to mix well.
- Pour into lightly greased 12x8-inch
baking dish; cover.
- Refrigerate several hours or
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Uncover
- Bake 45 to 50 min. or until knife
inserted in center comes out clean.
Page 1 of 1