Harvest Fruit Sip
Prep Time: 10 min.
Total Time: 8 hrs. 25 min.
- 6 - cups Pineapple Juice
- 3 - sticks cinnamon, broken
- 1/2 - cup dried figs or
- 1/2 - cup Prunes
- 1/2 - cup Seedless Raisins
- 2 - teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, you want to combine
pineapple juice, cinnamon sticks, figs, prunes, raisins and
vanilla. Heat to a simmer.
- Remove from heat and allow to steep
overnight in the refrigerator for rich flavor.
- Strain juice into large saucepan and
serve dried fruit as a side dish.
- Heat juice 15 to 20 minutes before
Page 1 of 1