Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake
Makes 12 to 15 Servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 42 to 50 min.
- 3 packages "JIFFY" Apple Cinnamon Muffin
- 1 package (3.4 oz.) instant
vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 cup
package (8 oz.)
cream cheese, softened
- 1 package "JIFFY"
White Frosting Mix or 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 package "JIFFY" White Frosting Mix
- 4 oz.
- 2-3 Tablespoon water
- Chopped nuts
Coffee Cake Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. and grease a 13"x9" pan or
10 cup Bundt pan.
1) For coffee cake, combine muffin mix, pudding mix and nutmeg.
Add milk and eggs, mixing well. Set aside.
2) For filling, in a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese with
frosting mix or powdered sugar.
3) Add egg and beat until creamy. Pour half of batter into
prepared pan. Spoon filling over batter.
4) Pour remaining batter over cream cheese mixture. Bake for 42
to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out
5) In a bowl, combine White Frosting Mix, cream cheese, and
water for glaze and drizzle over warm cake.
6) Sprinkle with chopped nuts (optional).
Page 1 of 1