Peanut Butter Coffee Cake
Makes 12 to 16 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 40 min.
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. and grease bottom of
13x9x2-inch baking pan.
1) Place peanut butter chips and peanut butter in
microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. If
necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 15 seconds at a time,
stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted when
2) In a large bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, butter and
peanut butter chip mixture.
3) Beat on low speed of mixer until mixture resembles small
crumbs. Reserve 1 cup crumbs for topping.
4) To remaining crumb mixture gradually blend in baking powder,
baking soda, milk, eggs and vanilla; beating until well combined.
5) Pour batter into prepared pan; sprinkle top evenly with
6) Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in
center comes out clean.
7) Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Page 1 of 1