Makes 12 servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 45 min.
Preheat oven to 325-degrees F. and grease a
9x12-inch baking pan.
1) In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until
light and fluffy.
2) Add eggs and beat well.
3) Add baking powder, baking soda, salt,
buttermilk, sour cream, and vanilla. Mix well.
4) Add flour and beat at low speed until
blended. Spoon into pan. Top with blueberries.
5) In a small bowl, combine sugar, flour,
cinnamon, nutmeg, and butter. Sprinkle of blueberries.
6) Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until cake is
light brown and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out
You can make half a recipe and use a 8x8-inch
Page 1 of 1