Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 1/2 - cup sugar
- 1/4 - cup flour
- 2 - teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 - cup (1/2 stick) cold butter
- 1/2 - cup (1 stick) butter,
- 1 - package (8 ounces) cream
- 1-1/4 - cups sugar
- 2 - eggs
- 1/4 - teaspoon Ground Mace or
1/4 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 2 - teaspoons Pure Lemon Extract
- 1-3/4 - cups sifted flour
- 1 - teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 - teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 - teaspoon salt
- 1/4 - cup milk
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and
flour 13x2-inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix sugar, flour
and pumpkin pie spice.
- Cut in butter with pastry blender
or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Beat butter, cream cheese and
sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating
well after each addition.
- Stir in mace and lemon extract.
- Sift flour with baking powder,
soda and salt.
- Add alternately with milk to
butter mixture. Pour into greased and floured 13x2-inch baking
- Sprinkle topping over batter.
- Bake 35 minutes or until cake
pulls away from sides of pan.
- Cool on wire rack.