Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Cinnamon Crumb Topping:
- 1/2 - cup flour
- 1/2 - cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 4 - teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 - cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 - package (18 1/4 ounces) white
- 1 - egg
- 1 - cup sour cream
- 1/4 - cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 - teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and
flour 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Mix flour, sugar and cinnamon in
- Add melted butter; toss with
spatula until large crumbs form.
- Stir in nuts.
- Beat cake mix, egg, sour cream,
butter and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium
speed about 1 minute or just until mixed.
- Spread evenly in greased and
floured 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle with topping mixture.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until
cake pulls away from sides of pan.
- Cool on wire rack.