Prep Time: 20 min.
Cook Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 - cup firmly packed brown
- 1/2 - cup flour
- 2 - teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 - teaspoon Ground Allspice
- 1/3 - cup cold butter, cut into
- 1/3 - cup butter, softened
- 1/3 - cup granulated sugar
- 2 - eggs
- 2 - teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 - cup flour
- 1 - Tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 - cup milk
- 2 - cups blueberries
Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease and
flour 11x7-inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix brown sugar,
flour, cinnamon and allspice.
- Cut in butter with pastry blender
or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs and set aside.
- Beat butter and granulated sugar
in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat until
- Mix flour and baking powder in
small bowl; add alternately with milk to butter mixture.
- Gently stir in blueberries.
- Pour into baking dish and sprinkle
with Streusel Topping.
- Bake 30 minutes or until cake
pulls away from sides of pan.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.