Prep Time: 20 min.
Baking Time: 30 min.
- 3 - Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 - Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 - Tablespoon butter or
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 - cups reduced-fat all-purpose
- 1/3 - cup granulated sugar
- 2 - teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 3/4 - teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 - cup fat free milk
- 1/4 - cup (2 ounces) Egg Beaters®
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 - cup fresh or thawed frozen
unsweetened blueberries, rinsed, drained
Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray
8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix flour and 3 tablespoons sugar
in small bowl.
- Cut in Fleischmann's with pastry
blender or 2 forks until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set
- In a large bowl, combine baking
mix, 1/3 cup sugar, lemon peel and cinnamon .
- Add milk, Egg Beaters and vanilla;
stir just until blended.
- Gently stir in blueberries.
- Pour into prepared dish; sprinkle
with the streusel.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until wooden
pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool slightly.
- Cut into 9 squares to serve.