Orange Cranberry Oatmeal
Makes 4 servings
- In medium saucepan, bring orange
juice, water, salt and cinnamon to a gentle boil.
- Stir in oats and cranberries. Return
to a boil, reduce heat to medium.
- Cook 1 minute for quick oats, 5
minutes for old fashioned oats or until most of liquid is
absorbed, stirring occasionally.
- Let stand until desired consistency.
- Spoon oatmeal into four cereal
- Top each serving with 1/4 cup
yogurt, 1 tablespoon walnuts and, if desired, additional
In 3-quart microwaveable bowl, combine all ingredients except yogurt
and nuts. Microwave on HIGH 4 to 6 minutes for quick oats and 7 to 9
minutes for old fashioned oats or until most of the liquid is
absorbed. Let stand until desired consistency. Top each serving with
yogurt, walnuts and, if desired, additional cranberries.
Page 1 of 1