Fruit and Honey Granola
11 (1/2 cup) servings
- 3-1/2 - cups oats (quick or old
- 2 - Tablespoons coarsely chopped
- 1/2 - cup honey
- 2 - Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 - teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 to 1/4 - teaspoon salt
- 1 - package (6-ounces) diced dried
mixed fruit (about 1-1/3 cups)
Preheat oven to 350įF.
- In large bowl, combine oats and
pecans. Mix well.
- Spread evenly in 15 x 10-inch jelly
roll pan or on rimmed baking sheet.
- In small bowl, combine honey, oil,
vanilla, cinnamon , and salt (if desired). Mix well.
- Pour over oat mixture and mix well.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until
golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Stir in dried fruit. Cool
- Store tightly covered up to 1 week.
Alanís Kitchen Tip: Substitute
dried cranberries, chopped dried apricots or chopped dried peaches for
dried mixed fruit.