Makes 6 to 8 servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: HIGH 1 to 2 hrs. and 30 min.
- 1 - can (12-ounces) beer (you
- 1 - Tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 - teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1/2 - teaspoon salt
- 1/8 - teaspoon black or white
- 1 - pound American cheese, cubed
- 1 - pound Sharp Cheddar cheese,
- English muffins or bread,
- Bacon, cooked until crisp
- Tomato slices
- In your slow cooker, you want to
combine beer, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
- You want to cover and cook on
HIGH for 1 to 2 hours or until mixture boils.
- Add cheese, a little at a time,
stirring constantly until all cheese melts.
- Heat on HIGH for 20 to 30
minutes (with cover off) stirring frequently.
- You want to serve over toasted
English muffins or over toasted bread cut into triangles.
- Finally, garnish with strips of
crisp bacon and tomato slices.