Layered Breakfast Pork Sausage Casserole
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 15 min.
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 package Hot Roll Sausage, cooked,
- 1/4 cup Jalapeno Pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 Tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 bread slices
Preheat oven to 350 F.
- You want to begin by mixing the eggs
and heavy cream in a bowl with the salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl place the sausage,
jalapeno pepper, cheese, garlic and cumin.
- Now place a third of the amount of egg
mixture in the bottom of a 2 quart baking dish.
- Next, place a slice of bread into the
- Place 1/3 of the amount of sausage
mixture from step 2 onto the slice of bread.
- Repeat steps 4 to 5 until last slice
of bread is on top.
- Add the remaining 1/3 of sausage
ingredients evenly across the top slice of bread.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes.