Cheesy-Ham Brunch Casserole
Makes 12 servings
Prep Time: 20 min.
Baking Time: 1 hr.
- 18 - slices white bread (about
20-ounces loaf), cubed, divided
- 1/2 - cup chopped red pepper,
- 3 - cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar
- 1-1/2 - cups small fresh broccoli
- 1 - cup chopped Ham
- 1/3 - cup sliced green onions
- 8 - eggs
- 3 - cups milk
- 1/4 - cup (1/2 stick) margarine or
Preheat oven to 350°F. and grease
13x9-inch baking dish.
- Layer half each of the
bread, red pepper and cheese in greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with all of the broccoli.
- Add layers of ham and green onions
over the broccoli layer.
- Repeat layers of bread, red pepper
- Beat eggs with wire whisk in large
- Add milk and margarine; beat until
- Pour evenly over ingredients in
- Bake 50 minutes to 1 hour or until
center is set.
- Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before
cutting to serve.