Apple Cheese Muffins
Makes 10 to 12 Muffins
Prep Time: 5 min.
Baking Time: 18 to 20 min.
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
Breakfast Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 400-degrees F. and grease muffin pan.
1) In a mixer bowl, blend muffin mix, 1/2 of chopped
apple, cheese, oats, milk, oil and egg together well.
2) Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
3) In a bowl, combine topping ingredients of sugar,
cinnamon and add 2nd half of chopped apple to mixture.
4) Spread mixture on top of batter.
5) Place muffin pan in oven and bake for 18 to 20
Page 1 of 1