Pumpkin Cranberry Bread
Makes 12 slices per loaf
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 1 hr.
Cooling Time: 30 min.
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Grease and
flour two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
- In large bowl, add flour, pumpkin
pie spice, baking soda and salt. Mix.
- Combine sugar, pumpkin, eggs, oil
and juice in large mixer bowl; beat until just blended.
- Add pumpkin mixture to flour
mixture; stir just until moistened.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Spoon batter into prepared loaf
- Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until
wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire racks for 10
minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Alan's Kitchen Tip:
- [Three 8 x 4-inch Loaf Pans]
Prepare as above. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes.
- [Five or six 5 x 3-inch Mini-Loaf
Prepare as above. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes.
Page 1 of 1