Easy Cinnamon Sticky Buns
Prep Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
- 3 - Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 - cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 - cup pancake syrup
- 3/4 - cup chopped pecans
- 1 - teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 - teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 - can (11.3 ounces) refrigerated
dinner rolls (8 rolls)
- Mix butter, sugar, syrup, pecans,
cinnamon and vanilla in 9-inch round cake pan.
- Arrange rolls in pan with sides
- Bake in preheated oven as directed
on package until rolls are golden brown.
- Immediately invert pan onto serving
plate and remove pan.
- Spread any remaining topping from
pan over rolls. Serve warm.
Page 1 of 1