Cinnamon French Toast
Makes 5 servings (2 slices each)
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 15 min.
- 1 - cup (8 ounces) Egg BeatersŪ
- 1/3 - cup fat free milk
- 1 - teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 10 - slices multi-grain bread, or
- maple-flavored syrup, (optional)
Preheat oven to 200°F.
- Whisk together Egg Beaters, milk,
cinnamon and vanilla in shallow medium bowl and set aside. Spray
large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Dip 3 or 4 of the bread slices
into Egg Beaters mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides of
- Add to skillet and cook 3 minutes on
each side, or until golden brown on both sides.
- Place toast slices on baking sheet and cover with foil.
- Place in oven to keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining Egg Beaters
mixture and bread slices.
- Serve with syrup, if desired.
Page 1 of 1