Chicken Fajita Pizza
Prep Time: 20 min
Baking Time: 20 min
- 1 - can (13.8 oz) refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1 - Tablespoon 100% Extra Virgin Olive or Pure Vegetable Oil
- 4 - boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 to 2 - teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 to 1 - teaspoon salt
- 1/2 - teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 - cup thinly sliced onions
- 1 - cup green or red bell pepper strips (2x1/4-inch)
- 1/2 - cup Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 2 - cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (8 oz)
Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray 12-inch pizza pan or 13x9-inch
pan with No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- Unroll dough; place in pan. Starting at center, press out
dough with hands to edge of pan.
- In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until
hot. Add chicken; sprinkle with chili powder, salt and garlic
- Cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add onions and bell pepper strips; cook and stir an
additional 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink
and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Spoon chicken mixture evenly over dough. Spoon salsa over
chicken. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 16 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Page 1 of 1